Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Proud Mama! Treasures and Trinkets Party.


Treasures and Trinkets Party..link up something you love and link back to me..that’s it! :0)
Now for my treasure!
Okay…is it bad to be so proud of your son that you gloat about it on your own blog?
It is?!
Too bad, cause I’m gloating anyway : –)
First let me tell you why my son looks like he’s in jail….see the bars? 


img_0076

Well….it’s because his momma was upstairs in our youth building at church, snooping on her boy preaching for the first time, taking pictures with her I-phone around a corner. (hoping he wouldn’t see her)  LOL


img_0075

Yep..he preached his first sermon and I was snooping..and gloating…and I still am!


img_0074

Well…that’s it.  Sorry there’s only three pictures, (and this one stinks) but like I said, I was being a snoop and could only take so many pictures for fear of being caught.  He never did know I was there until I told him later.  He smiled. 
PS…he’s 19, beautiful and single.  Smile
Oh..I’m still working on my laundry room…stay tuned for an update soon!
Now link up!
Hugs
Missy

Technorati Tags: ,,,

8 comments:

Fairfield House said...

Missy,

You are hilarious -- looks like he's in jail! :D

He is a treasure and you have bragging rights!

Seems the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Your Friend,
Deborah

My Cottage Charm said...

Deborah..the bars are on the railing upstairs....it does look like a jail though! lol
:)

Sue@Uniquely Chic said...

LOve it...brag away!! You should be so very proud :)

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Missy, you have every right to be proud and gloating all you want! How wonderful.Do you know what his sermon was about?

aimee said...

that is so exciting! so glad you shared that with us. what a great mom you are :) praying for all of you. have a wonderful night.
blessings,
aimee

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Aw Missy...you should be proud...how wonderful!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

What a proud day for you, Missy! I can see how you wanted to capture it on film without him knowing it!~Hugs, Patti

Marilyn said...

Isn't fun to have such a great son? I'll have a boy when Sarah and Alex get married. He already calls me mom and makes my heart so happy. ♥♫

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...