Thursday, December 30, 2010

Year End Re-cap!


My goodness, I can't believe 2010 is almost over!
I thought it might be fun to re-cap some of the fun things I've done this past year..
SO HERE WE GO!

I totally re-did my horrible kitchen!
We bought our house repossessed and the kitchen was awful..
we spent MANY days re-doing the dark
dungeon of a kitchen into a bright, cozy cottage kitchen!

Before...

After...


You can see how I did it here.

Another big project I did this year was my son's room...
I built him an entire wall of built-in cabinetry.


Before....


After....




How to build these here.

I also re-did a laminate armoire...
YES, you can paint laminate!

This is what the laminate door looked like before I
re-did it..
Before...



After..


Full how-to post here!

Do you remember my $5.00
Chandelier?

Before.....


After...



Full tutorial here!

Tick Tock..
it's a clock, but see what I turned it into!

Before... (got this for a buck at a yard sale!)


After....


Tutorial here!


Goodwill light fixture re-do...
$3.00 bucks!

Before...



After.....


How to instructions here!


How to turn this...
Before...



Into this....
After..


Complete tutorial here!

To see even more of my projects from
the last year, go here!

Happy New Year...
we have so many projects to tackle!
:0)

Hugs!
Missy


17 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Oh My Goodness! You are an amazing lady! I am so tickled to see all these cool projects you did! You have a real flair for style and decorating and you are a white princess here in these gorgeous rooms! Hard work pays off doesn't it? Happy New Year! Anne

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

You've been busy! I love your kitchen, the island, and the boys room. :)
Great job! I can't wait to see what you do in 2011.
Happy New Year! May it be your best year yet!
gail

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Wow, you accomplished so much this year, Missy! Such wonderful projects~ I am especially amazed at "the table into kitchen island"! I am inspired! So glad we became friends this year! XO

Jeanne said...

I have really enjoyed your posts. The kitchen looks like it's out of a magazine!!
Thanks,
Jeannie

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Hey Missy...You know that I am the No.1 fan of your kitchen redo...LOVE IT! You are so talented in everything you set your mind to. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the coming New Year! Hope it is everything you are dreaming of! ~ Hugs, Patti

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Wow! You were busy this year! I love your kitchen before and after.

BTW, I'm visiting from TLC 2010 re-do party.

Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

Marilyn said...

Hi Missy,
You continue to be an inspiration to me! I love your kitchen and may someday try to do something with mine! Will you come to Colorado to help?!

May you and your family have a wonderful 2011! Happy New Year and Happy New Projects! ♥♫

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

Your projects are pretty amazing - love all of your repurposing items! Happy New Year!!!

Pam said...

Fantastic re-do's!

Kelly said...

The "after" of your kitchen is literally breathtaking!! Happy new year!

Kelly

I Play Outside The Box said...

Fantastic projects....love the kitchen island!!

FairfieldHouse said...

Missy,

I loved revisiting each of your home projects, especially that kitchen and island. You inspire me and so many others. Can't wait to see what you will create this year.
Hugs and best wishes for all the best in 2011!
Your Friend,
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Gosh your new kitchen is a piece of eye candy!
You have an eye for decorating for sure.... thanks for sharing your talent...
Mel's Cabin

Alison Agnew said...

Beautiful job on all your makeovers...busy girl! I find these projects totally follow-worthy. Just over from Thrifty Decor Chick.

Blessings,

Alison

......Michele @ Portlandia Vintage said...

The kitchen is a masterpiece!

Cindy said...

Wow! So inspiring! Those are all great projects!

decorating diva {aka deanna} said...

omg! i LOVE ur kitchen! -that is truly an inspiration to me! i've been hemming and hawing over whether to paint my cabs white or cream as opposed to a color that would hide dirt and spills (3 kids,hubby,dogs=mees makers!)but everytime i see a kitchen like this my heart goes all a flutter! i might just have to bite the bullet and paint them cream and become a better house keeper! thx!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...