Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Card Making & New Toys PLUS Treasures and Trinkets Thursday!!!


It's time for Treasures and Trinkets Thursday linky party!
Woo hoo!
Ok, so if you read my last post, you know I went to an EIGHT hour
card making party at a friends house and I thought I'd show you
some of the cards I made while I was there. You can link up anything you like, it doesn't have to be paper arts. :)

But FIRST, I want to show you my new toys!
I bought a Cuttlebug die cutter & paper embosser ......



AND a cricut machine!~
The friend that was having the card making party
got a new Cricut Expression for her bday
and sold me her "old" one (had only been used a few times)
for 40 BUCKS! I was so THRILLED!
It didn't come with any cartridges, but I took care of that pretty quick...
can you say EBAY?!

:-)

Here's my Cricut...isn't she pretty!


Here's one of the first things I made with her after I got home....



I just LOVE that machine!

Here's a sampling of cards I made the
first few days!

ENJOY!













Can you tell I had some fun?!
Can't wait to get back at it again!

Have a great day!
HUGS!
Missy

Now link up!


15 comments:

katskraps4kids said...

Oh I love your cards & CONGRATS on your cricut deal girl! My walmart was clearancing out a bunch of their cratridges and I got Storybook for $23- can you believe it?! So maybe yours is too. I was surprised cuz it was cheaper than HL or Michaels with the coupon.

I THINK I lentered your linky...I hope so. It will be my first so I hope I did it right. I am new and I don't know what to do now. Plz let me know if I need to do anything else.

Melissa said...

wow, that's so cool! I've never heard of a cricut. I want one now! haha Your cards look amazing!! I hope you are feeling better! =)

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Hi Missy!

First of all I LOVE all your cards! they are just too CUTE!!! And Second of all...I am so jealous of your new Cricut!! I so want one of these. Maybe if I am very, very good girl, Santa will bring me one! LOL

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Missy....I don't know what any of that stuff is but it looks like fun! How cute! I love the cards that you made! Really professional looking and so unique!~Hugs, Patti

Abi's Blog said...

Your cards DO look amazing! I always try to do a Christmas card with the grandchildren's photos...I wish I could combine a Christian theme, photos, AND have a handmade card - Of course I send out about 100 - so it probably won't happen! Hope you are feeling better.
Blessings,
Ava

morninglorycottage said...

Wow, you've been a busy girl. Lucky girl on the Cricut machine. I've wanted one for a while now but the cost of a new is prohibitive. Love your cards. Thanks for hosting again.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

WOW, you DO look like you are having FUN!! Lots of great cards! What a deal for the Cricut, too!

Patty M said...

Wow, Missy...you are a natural. Your cards are amazing. Glad your feeling more like your old self. Patty

Robyn said...

OH HOLY Cow girl, my heart stopped over that flying snowman, BUT SERIOUSLY you must go BACK TO BED.

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing deal. Don't you love people who know to pass along the love and appreciation when they have something new for themselves. Recently I met a woman through CL that did similar for me with scrapbooking embellishments. Your post is seriously making me think I want a Cricut.

morninglorycottage said...

Thanks Missy. I love linking up when I have the time. I added more photos and few more comments on the photos. I had to wait until this morning to photograph the older hutch. :o) I've never bothered to get photos because it's just so neglected. So thanks. So check out the new photos.
hugs~ Amanda

FairfieldHouse said...

Missy,

That looks like so much fun! I will have to get one. I recognize one of the cards up there! What beautiful cards you've created already.

Your Friend,
Deborah

PS My blog sale link party is going on til Sunday!

Marilyn said...

WOW!! The cards are fabulous. ♥♫

Olivia said...

Woooweee the cards are quite fun and fabulous. Makes me want to do some crafting.
Hugs,
Olivia

aimee said...

how fun! a day with friends creating and talking :) love the cards! she is beautiful.
blessings,
aimee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...